Please note that tickets you buy in the app are always valid immediately. You are informed of the immediate validity of the ticket before you finalize your booking in the ticket screen. Tickets are always valid from the time of purchase and cannot be booked in advance. A refund due to non-use is usually not permitted.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay in the app?
- Is it possible to get a monthly invoice?
- Can I change my payment profile or billing address after booking?
- Can I use a business payment method for my business trips?
- I bought a ticket, but my bus/train was delayed and I missed my connecting train. What can I do?
- I accidentally booked two tickets. What now?
- I wanted to book a ticket for a later date, but now it is valid immediately. Can I get a refund?
- My train/bus was cancelled, do I get a refund?
- I have an outstanding payment, which I am unable to pay with my credit card or PayPal. What can I do?