Better safe than sorry. In the app, you select the payment profile that you would like to use for a particular booking in the booking process. A billing address needs to be added beforehand so that your invoice is issued to the correct billing address after the booking. A change of the billing address on an invoice that has already been issued is not possible, unfortunately.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay in the app?
- Is it possible to get a monthly invoice?
- Can I change my payment profile or billing address after booking?
- Can I use a business payment method for my business trips?
- I bought a ticket, but my bus/train was delayed and I missed my connecting train. What can I do?
- I accidentally booked two tickets. What now?
- I wanted to book a ticket for a later date, but now it is valid immediately. Can I get a refund?
- My train/bus was cancelled, do I get a refund?
- I have an outstanding payment, which I am unable to pay with my credit card or PayPal. What can I do?